|JOB TITLE:||PRIVATE CLIENT PARALEGAL|
|REPORTS TO||HEAD OF PRIVATE CLIENT|
|PRIMARY LOCATION||Towcester with potential travel to Market Harborough and to clients mainly within the East Midlands region|
The main functions of the role include:
- Drafting Wills including property trust clauses and multiple beneficiaries
- Drafting Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Assisting with Estate Administration matters
- Conducting meetings to obtain instructions from clients
- Assisting with and contributing to marketing initiatives where possible
- Assisting other fee earners and working with others to contribute to the achievement of the Firm’s corporate objectives.
- Undertaking any other relevant and associated duties specified by the Head of Department and/or Directors.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have at least 2 years of relevant experience. Please send your application letter, CV and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org