|JOB TITLE||LEGAL SECRETARY|
|SALARY||Competitive salary and other benefits are on offer|
This is a very important role within the Firm. The successful candidate will be expected to provide secretarial and administrative support within the Property Department. Essential skills include excellent organisational, impeccable time-keeping, professional communication over the telephone and in person, as well as attention to detail and accuracy.
The following are some of the key duties attached to this role:
1. Preparation of document through audio-typing and word processing
2. File management i.e. daily filing on clients’ matters
3. File opening, closure, storage and retrieval from archive in accordance with the Firm’s procedures
4. Preparation of mails and enclosures for dispatch, taking utmost care to attach the appropriate enclosures to the right correspondence
5. Submitting SDLT and Land Registry Applications
6. Copy or arrange for copying to be done when required
7. Diary management to include arranging and re-arranging meetings where necessary, setting reminders for key dates, chasing search results and other such reminders to promote excellent client care and ensure smooth running of files
8. Liaise with clients, other solicitors, lenders and other parties as instructed by the Fee Earner
9. Provide support to other secretaries as and when required
10. Answering incoming calls in a professional manner and directing them to the relevant people and taking detailed and useful messages
11. Other such secretarial and administrative tasks as necessary and required by the relevant Fee Earner
To be considered for this role, you must:
1. Have previous legal secretarial experience.
2. Possess very good organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
3. Have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
4. Be punctual and reliable.
5. Be willing to provide holiday cover for other Secretaries and assist on Reception from time to time.
If you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team, and if you believe that you meet most or all of the above criteria, please send your application to Mrs. Remi Stumpenhusen at firstname.lastname@example.org