|JOB TITLE:||CONVEYANCING ASSISTANT|
|REPORTS TO||HEAD OF DEPARTMENT|
We are actively recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant to join our Residential Property Team as soon as possible. This is a very busy and fast paced environment and the successful candidate will be expected to provide direct support to other Team Members and the Head of Department. Essential skills include excellent organisational and time-keeping skills, exceptional communication skills, as well as attention to detail and accuracy.
Primary responsibilities will cover a range of matters from initial instructions through to post-completion. We are firm believers in growth and personal development. This role therefore comes with career progression opportunities for the right candidate. Relevant experience within a similar role is essential. Candidates must possess a good understanding of the conveyancing process
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Dealing with enquiries, providing quotes and file opening on the case management system
- Assisting with the day to day running and administration of Residential Property files; including preparation of standard letters and documents via the Case Management system from receiving instructions through to completion
- Preparing completion statements, setting up and dealing with completions and, as well as post-completion matters.
- Liaise with clients, other solicitors, estate agents, lenders, intermediaries and other parties on the telephone, via email and in person, where necessary, to provide updates and general advice.
- File management and other general administrative duties.
- Preparation of correspondence and document through audio-typing and word processing
- Other such duties as necessary and required by the Fee Earner
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have at least 12 months’ experience in a similar role within a busy Residential Conveyancing Team
- Possess very good organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- A good understanding of the conveyancing process
Flexible hours will be considered. Salary is dependent on experience.
Please send your application, CV and salary expectation to us at RS@arnoldthomson.com